充滿共鳴的經典對白!《Emily in Paris》10句人生愛情金句!中英對照的法國哲理!

【Emily in Paris】Netflix推薦2020必上榜的《Emily in Paris》由英國女神Lily Collins主演,每一集都似在法國行Fasion Show,除了女主角的名牌時裝得到大眾的迴響之外,此劇也是金句字字鏗鏘,充滿美國與法國的哲理思辯,讓人邊看邊反思愛情與人生的感悟,一齊來用以下10句中英對照的金句在IG打卡吧!

「你是為工作而活,我們是為生活而工作。賺錢是好,但你的成功,對我來說是懲罰。」
“You live to work, we work to live. It’s good to make money, but what you said success, to me it’s punishment.”

「慾望不等於不尊重,事實正好相反。」
“Desire does not mean lack of respect. In fact, quite the opposite.”

「你聞起來像昂貴的性愛;總比廉價的約會好。」

“Smells like expensive sex.”“Better than a cheap date.”

「 無知讓人自大。」
“Ignorance makes you arrogant.”

「我已經花了一輩子,試圖讓別人喜歡我了。」

” I’ve spent my entire life wanting to be liked.”

「我不想100%擁有一個人,也不想讓任何人擁有100%的我。」
“I don’t want 100% of anyone, and I don’t want anyone to have 100% of me.”

「一切皆有可能!這是法國人的座右銘。」
“Everything is ‘pas possible!’ It’s the French motto.”

「我想當一個盡責的女孩,而不是個做錯誤決定的女孩。」
“But I’m the girl who shows up, not the girl who makes bad decisions.”

「只有當兩件物品擺在一起的時候,我們才會被迫去比較兩者。」
“When two things are next to each other, we’re forced to compare them.”

「你最大的問題就是,總以為你能逃離現實。你永遠也無法逃離現實。永遠。歡迎來到法國人的結局。」
“Thinking you could escape life is your problem, you can never escape life. Never. Welcome to the French ending.”

Source:Netflix